Crioch Industries Limited is committed to processing information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. This Policy explains how we use any information we may collect about you when you use our websites, our social media pages, our e-mail system, or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Crioch Industries Limited collect information about our customers and users to help us continually improve the products and services we offer, for the purposes of sales, and for the conducting business between ourselves and you our customer.
Crioch Industries may collect information which we receive when you use our website, you use our social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, you use our services, and you contact us. This may include information that you provide when you complete one of our forms, contracts, send us an e-mail, or contact in writing or by phone.
What data do we collect?
Crioch Industries Limited may collect the following types of information:
· Your name, your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone numbers.
· Information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services and products that have been provided to you / your company
· Your company’s payment information
· Information collected through your use of the Crioch Industries Limited websites.
· Details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Crioch Industries Limited
What do we use your information for?
The information Crioch Industries Limited collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience
· To improve our website and social media
· To improve customer service
· To assist in with sales lead generation and sales lead tracking
· To process transactions
· To provide customers with products and services
· To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How Crioch Industries Limited collects information
Crioch Industries Limited collects information in the following ways:
· Directly from customers, e.g. when a customer contacts us receive our products and or services or connects with us on our social media, i.e. LinkedIn, website
· Directly from individuals representing companies, e.g. when a potential customer representative contacts us, or connects with us on our social media, i.e. LinkedIn, website
· E-mail communication
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
Crioch Industries Limited do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, e.g. business partners. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website from trusted third parties, e.g. Business partners. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our terms and conditions section
Keeping Information Secure
Crioch Industries Limited is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep information
Crioch Industries Limited will only retain information for as long as it needs it to carry out the purpose it is being stored for or to meet a specific obligation or legal requirement.